COINS AND CURRENCY
Since 600 B.C, coins as currency have been the medium in the exchange of goods in our civilizations. Coins from the Roman and Greek civilizations are the two most desired coins of antiquity.
What to look for when evaluating a coin:
· A grade from "Mint or uncirculated" to "Poor"
· Which country the coin is from
· The date of the coin
· How many of the coin were in circulation
· Was it a commemorative coin
Some of the more widely known coins in the US today are:
· Presidential Dollar Coin
· American Innovation Dollar Coin
· American Silver Eagle
Whether you are looking to purchase, appraise or sell your coin. Having a consultant to make sure your coin is graded by the correct service and that it is well understood is imperative.